Government Departments & Legal Advice
If you have questions about or need assistance with any tenancy matters, you could approach the Rating and Valuation Department (RVD) for its free enquiry, assistance and mediatory services. You can also obtain free legal advice from the Duty Lawyer Service.

Information about free services on tenancy matters offered by the RVD

More on the free legal advice offered by the Duty Lawyer Service

Related Websites

Hong Kong Judiciary (

The Duty Lawyer Service (

Bilingual Laws Information System (

The Law Society of Hong Kong (

The Rating and Valuation Department (

The Land Registry ( 

Hong Kong Housing Authority and Housing Department ( 

Estate Agents Authority ( 

GovHK -- Government and Related Organisations

GovHK -- Renting a Domestic Property

CLIC -- Landlord & Tenant

Source : Community Legal Information Centre