The following items are some of the information that should be included in a sales brochure:
- The saleable area
- Interior and exterior fittings and finishes
- Expected completion date of the building
- Estimation of management fees
- Can pets be kept in the unit?
- What communal and recreational facilities will be available at the completion date?
- Whether owners need to share the expenses for managing, operating and maintaining the public open space or public facilities inside or outside the development, and the location of the public open space or public facilities
- Slope maintenance responsibility